How To Take The Best Before And After Photos
There is nothing we love more than seeing the results that our products have had on your skin - particularly in the form of before and after photos!
We recommend taking your 'before' photo before you start to use a product, and taking the 'after' photo after using the product regularly for 30 consecutive days.
Here are our top tips on how you can take the best before and after photos:
- Try to find a plain background. White or light-coloured walls (or even doors) can make the perfect background for your photo.
- Use natural lighting. Daylight not only helps to improve the quality of the photo, but is also the most flattering! It prevents your photo from looking grainy or yellow-toned from electric lighting.
- Try to ensure that the lighting is balanced, so you haven't got a shadow across one side of your face. Try taking a photo facing the window, with your camera facing away from the window, for balanced lighting.
- Ensure your face is makeup-free so we can see the texture of your skin clearly.
- Try to use a high quality camera if possible (smart phones have wonderful cameras for before and after photos!) Clear, high quality photos are best!
- Try to ensure that your hair is pulled back from your face and that you take the photo 'face on', rather than from an angle.
- Consistency is key! Be sure to take both your 'before' and 'after' photos in the same location, at a similar angle and with the same expression, if possible.
- Keep it natural! Try not to use a filter or edit your photos - au natural is best!
We can't wait to see your photos!