How to take the best before and after photos:
There is nothing we love more than seeing the results that our products have had on your skin - particularly in the form of before and after photos!
We recommend taking your 'before' photo before you start to use a product, and taking the 'after' photo after using the product regularly for 30 consecutive days.
For the best before and photos:
- Try to find a plain background. White or light-coloured walls (or even doors) can make the perfect background for your photo.
- Use natural lighting. Daylight not only helps to improve the quality of the photo, but is also the most flattering! It prevents your photo from looking grainy or yellow-toned from electric lighting.
- Try to ensure that the lighting is balanced, so you haven't got a shadow across one side of your face. Try taking a photo facing the window, with your camera facing away from the window, for balanced lighting.
- Ensure your face is makeup-free so we can see the texture of your skin clearly.
- Try to use a high quality camera if possible (smart phones have wonderful cameras for before and after photos!) Clear, high quality photos are best!
- Try to ensure that your hair is pulled back from your face and that you take the photo 'face on', rather than from an angle.
- Consistency is key! Be sure to take both your 'before' and 'after' photos in the same location, at a similar angle and with the same expression, if possible.
- Keep it natural! Try not to use a filter or edit your photos - au natural is best!
We can't wait to see your photos!
How we will use your photos
We love to see how our products have benefitted your skin and share this with our customers! If you are kind enough to send us before and after photos, we would like to share them on product pages and possibly also in customer emails, if they show really amazing results! We will not publish your name next to your photos for privacy reasons.