Evolve Organic Beauty UGC Terms & Conditions
About These Terms And Conditions
Evolve Beauty /we/our/us in these terms refer to Evolve Organic Beauty, registered address: 5 Handley Page Way, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL2 2DQ, UK. Please contact us on +44 333 987 5153 if you have further questions.
Our Use of the Content
- Occasionally we select content from third party platforms we would like to use in Evolve Organic Beauty media and communications.
- The content we select and use will be in accordance with the terms and conditions found on this page.
- In order to be a selected participating contributor, you must be aged 16+ and have a valid third party account.
- No purchase is necessary to share content.
- You must respond directly to us within the same chat, thread or by private message using the hashtag “#yesevolve” in order to release the agreed Content to us. If we do not receive your response within 7 days from the date we contacted you, we will assume that you do not consent to our use of your Content and your Content will not be used by us in any Evolve Organic Beauty Media.
- By consenting to our use of your Content, you:
a. confirm that the Content is your original creation and not copied from third parties;
b. acknowledge that your Content may appear on the Evolve Organic Beauty media and
c. grant Evolve Organic Beauty and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual right and licence without compensation to use your Content as set out in these terms and conditions;
d. confirm that you have all the rights necessary to allow us to use your Content;
e. confirm that the creation and use of your Content in any Evolve Organic Beauty Media complies with all applicable laws and regulations;
f. warrant that your Content does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party and that your Content is free from viruses and other malware; and
g. waive any moral rights you may have in your Content, such as any right you may have to be named as the author of the Content or to protect the integrity of your Content.
- You give us your permission for us to redesign, archive, reproduce, disseminate, display, publicly perform and/or replay and make publicly accessible, as well as to cut and edit, adapt and modify your Content or any part of it.
- If your Content is corrupted, inappropriate, illegible or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions then we will not accept your Content.
- You accept that we may choose not to use your Content or to remove your Content from any Evolve Organic Beauty Media at any time. You agree that you will not receive any payment or other remuneration if we use your Content in any Evolve Organic Beauty Media.
- If you remove any of the Content you released to us from the Third Party Platform it was originally posted on, then it will be removed from the Evolve Organic Beauty Media only where your and our Third Party Platforms are linked, subject to reasonable delays for technical reasons. If your Content is used by us on Third Party Platforms which are not linked and as a result your Content is not automatically removed from the Evolve Organic Beauty Media, and you would no longer like your Content to be posted on the relevant Evolve Organic Beauty Media, then please contact Our Customer Service Contact Centre to notify us of your request. Once notified, we will remove your Content within a reasonable timeframe.
- To the extent it is permitted by law to do so, we accept no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered due to our use of your Content.
- We will only use personal information supplied by you for the purposes of posting your Content, unless you provide your consent for us to use your personal information for any other agreed purpose.
- These terms are governed by English law and any disputes in relation to them are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.