We believe it is very important to minimise our carbon footprint and that shipping around empty bottles half way around the world doesn't make sense either environmentally or commercially.
That's why all of our products and the majority of our packaging are made in the UK. We have focused on trying to minimise the distance our products travel to market and our average bottle travels under 100 miles from where it is originally produced to our UK manufacturer warehouse.
We know all our suppliers well, work with them for the long term and have visited most of their facilities.
Where everything comes from
- Our 200ml bottles and our 100ml jars are made in Halesworth, Suffolk.
- We work with a family run manufacturer based in Ipswich who manufacture and fill our bottles with products. They also manage our warehouse facility.
- Our cartons are made in Norwich.
- Our 50ml bottles and pumps are made in France.
- We are still working on sourcing our caps and pumps, which come from further afield, from more local suppliers.